Sunday, February 19, 2017

This is a dream haunted house in Galena on Park Avenue.



Its really scary.  Are you scared?  I went on a ghost walk there one rainy night a few years ago.  I had my own umbrella but there were people there without one so I had to give mine up to them and be carried like a nerd.
We went to the cemetery - I think I saw a ghost.  'Crawled in through the fence.
The history teacher who was our guide said a rich lady's husband died and she lived up the hill. She had a headstone built SO HIGH that she could see it from her bedroom window.  Cool!

No comments:

The "Fat Man"

The "Fat Man"
We find him strangely intriguing but they won't let us at him. I think they just want to torment us. Life sucks. One of these days me and Bob are going to get him.

This is the sink we hid under last week.

This is the sink we hid under last week.
Me and old Bob came thisclose to being wiped out by a tornado headed STRAGHT to Lakeview! That was a close one!