Monday, February 1, 2010

"Bad Pip"


I've been goin' where I shouldn't go,
Bein' who I shouldn't be,
Eatin' what I shouldn't eat,
Peein' where I shouldn't pee,
Poopin' where I shouldn't poop.

Been chewin' what I shouldn't chew.
Been barkin' when I shouldn't bark,
Sleepin' when I should be up,
Howlin' when I should be quiet.

I'm "Bad Pip," ladies and gentlemen, and I am insufferably cute. I'm here to entertain you, so sit back and relax and enjoy the show.

Blah, blah, blah, BLAH! Yadda, yadda, yadda, YADDA!

I been BAAAADDDD! BBBBAD TO THE BONE!!!!

hah, hah, hah, hah, HAH, HAH, HAH HAH. BAAAAAD.

1 comment:

Denise the puppy lady said...

Like I've been tryin' to tell ya - Master Pip needs a sibling!!!!
I have two little matching sisters that will be insufferably cute, as well and I'll be in Evanston March 12th-16th. Maybe you could visit and bring Pip for me to see!?
I enjoyed seeing Pip's little brother's pic in his(your) blog!
BFN! Denise

The "Fat Man"

The "Fat Man"
We find him strangely intriguing but they won't let us at him. I think they just want to torment us. Life sucks. One of these days me and Bob are going to get him.

This is the sink we hid under last week.

This is the sink we hid under last week.
Me and old Bob came thisclose to being wiped out by a tornado headed STRAGHT to Lakeview! That was a close one!