Saturday, February 6, 2010

"Good Ol' Pip"


Some of my readers have been alarmed at my celebration of "Bad Pip." Hey, lighten up, it's only a joke. Heh, heh, heh.

But there is something to it. Sometimes I just have the feeling that "Good Ol' Pip" is whispering in my ear telling me it's alright, and another voice is whispering in my ear ("Bad Pip") telling me it's all wrong. Or is it the other way around? See, that's the problem too. Is it on the wagon or off the wagon? I don't know.

I don't know. In fact, I could write a book about I don't know, but that's a whole other story. But I'm back on track now, fans. I'm bein' who I ought to be, seein' who I ought to see, barkin' when I ought to bark, and all that stuff about peein' and poopin' too, which was all a vicious and slanderous lie in the first place.

No comments:

The "Fat Man"

The "Fat Man"
We find him strangely intriguing but they won't let us at him. I think they just want to torment us. Life sucks. One of these days me and Bob are going to get him.

This is the sink we hid under last week.

This is the sink we hid under last week.
Me and old Bob came thisclose to being wiped out by a tornado headed STRAGHT to Lakeview! That was a close one!