Wednesday, March 17, 2010

The Natural Nose


Many thanks to that weird black cat who sponsored the stove polish commercial, but we prefer the more natural solution.

SUN, SUN, SUN! Here comes the sun, and as you may observe from the photograph, we were waiting for it. A few more sessions collecting these revivifying rays and we will be good to go, anywhere, anytime, without embarrassment.

Have I told you, dear readers, of the remarkable qualities of the canine nose. I think I have noted in the sidebar that my own humble schnozz can freeze yogurt. It's true. There are numerous testimonials to that effect. I'm not kidding.

No comments:

The "Fat Man"

The "Fat Man"
We find him strangely intriguing but they won't let us at him. I think they just want to torment us. Life sucks. One of these days me and Bob are going to get him.

This is the sink we hid under last week.

This is the sink we hid under last week.
Me and old Bob came thisclose to being wiped out by a tornado headed STRAGHT to Lakeview! That was a close one!