Sunday, August 1, 2010

Another Apparition


I am beside myself, dear reader. Another apparition. This time it again involves that weird white goofy looking thing, blindfolded with a frog on its head. What can it mean? I mean it is mind-boggling, which can only mean that this too is the work of THE BOGGLER!!!

Bear believes there is a message encoded in the objects the fiend chooses. They seem random to me, but then who knows what the message could be. Bear says they are the spirits of little animals demanding compensation because I have eaten them, but this is just baloney. I have eaten cows and fish and chickens, yeah, who hasn't? I mean I am an omnivore, but I have never killed anything except maybe bugs, but I don't see any bugs represented and so far there are no cows or chickens or fish, just sheep and lambs and piggies and frogs, and I swear I would never even bite one of them.

Bigfoot, on the other hand, opines that the objects are totemic in nature, that they represent spirits I should either emulate or learn from or communicate with or whatever. I admit it, my mind is boggled, that's the truth. You win, BOGGLER, you win.

I could ask "him" or "her" for advice, but that would admit defeat, wouldn't it? I will not. I will not admit I cannot solve the problem. You will not stump me, BOGGLER!!! Nobody can stump the PIP, nobody!!!!!!! Hah, hah, hah, hah, hah! Blah, blah, blah. Yadda, yadda, yadda. NOBODY.

No comments:

The "Fat Man"

The "Fat Man"
We find him strangely intriguing but they won't let us at him. I think they just want to torment us. Life sucks. One of these days me and Bob are going to get him.

This is the sink we hid under last week.

This is the sink we hid under last week.
Me and old Bob came thisclose to being wiped out by a tornado headed STRAGHT to Lakeview! That was a close one!