Wednesday, July 28, 2010

The Ziggurat



This is it, dear reader, this is the Ziggurat. This is the infernal construct, or one of them, that is freaking me out. What does it mean? Who is THE BOGGLER?? What does he want??? Why is he picking on me, an innocent puppy who never hurt anyone in his whole life and who just wants to take a nap in peace and play fetch???? What has he got against my toys and pillows?????

Here is another snapshot with me in it, taken by "him" or "her". It gives you an impression of the scale of the thing. Bear thinks the placement and selection of the objects, especially the toys are some sort of code or contain clues to the demon's intentions or message.

No comments:

The "Fat Man"

The "Fat Man"
We find him strangely intriguing but they won't let us at him. I think they just want to torment us. Life sucks. One of these days me and Bob are going to get him.

This is the sink we hid under last week.

This is the sink we hid under last week.
Me and old Bob came thisclose to being wiped out by a tornado headed STRAGHT to Lakeview! That was a close one!