Monday, June 27, 2011

Fly me to the moon!

So it went down like this.  I was bouncing on the bed WAY high - higher than I've EVER flown before and I think my head might have hit the ceiling or the roof or something.


Anyhoo, I just kept going and going and going and then BOINGO!!!!  What did I see before me but ..... the frigging INTERNATIONAL SPACE STATION (!!!)

 WOW!   So I barked and SCREAMED (like I am wont to do) and NO ANSWER!  Hmmmmmmm...
what to do?  I was real hungry and I needed to use the Tribune (!!) really bad so I started howling and kicking and punching and yelling REALLY LOUD (!!)

No comments:

The "Fat Man"

The "Fat Man"
We find him strangely intriguing but they won't let us at him. I think they just want to torment us. Life sucks. One of these days me and Bob are going to get him.

This is the sink we hid under last week.

This is the sink we hid under last week.
Me and old Bob came thisclose to being wiped out by a tornado headed STRAGHT to Lakeview! That was a close one!