Monday, June 27, 2011

The ISS didn't answer their door so I just had to keep on going!

I knocked and rung the bell and jiggled the letter slot but they just kept IGNORING me so I just took a deep breath and put my paws up and down a few times like they teach you in "drown proofing" class and I just started soaring up and away again!

Who knows WHERE I'll wind up?  Mars?  Uranus (hope not.....) ????

Oh, BTW,  no Tribune so I just .....well, you know, did what comes naturally - so watch out...BOMBS AWAY!!

No comments:

The "Fat Man"

The "Fat Man"
We find him strangely intriguing but they won't let us at him. I think they just want to torment us. Life sucks. One of these days me and Bob are going to get him.

This is the sink we hid under last week.

This is the sink we hid under last week.
Me and old Bob came thisclose to being wiped out by a tornado headed STRAGHT to Lakeview! That was a close one!