Friday, July 1, 2011

Whoa daddy!! That was a close one!!










I had to do a fast DIP and scramble my BUTT back to the mean ole Space Station FAST.  I commenced to KICKING the front door again - STILL NO FRIGGING ANSWER!!  

In a moment of sheer inspiration I dove like hell UNDER the doormat which said "GO AWAY!"  (very funny!)_

WOW!!

Then someone began PULLING MY TAIL and it REALLY hurt!(grrrrrr........) and before I knew what happened  I was YANKED into this WEIRD  PLACE!!


A beautiful ZULU HUT!!  

Turns out it was FULL of astronauts but they squeezed over and  made room for PIP!.  

Seems they have been having a TERRIBLE problem with nasty space junk clunking around out there these days and when they get toooooo close - the boys nip into the hut for a few hours or days.  

What is it like INSIDE??  You wouldn't believe it dear bloggee!!  You wouldn't believe it!! -  
But, just in case you MIGHT believe it - take a peek below and  see if you do, you know, believe it....


.............told ya!!

No comments:

The "Fat Man"

The "Fat Man"
We find him strangely intriguing but they won't let us at him. I think they just want to torment us. Life sucks. One of these days me and Bob are going to get him.

This is the sink we hid under last week.

This is the sink we hid under last week.
Me and old Bob came thisclose to being wiped out by a tornado headed STRAGHT to Lakeview! That was a close one!