Monday, July 4, 2011

Well, I'm still HERE! I have like 5 hours to get back HOME!!

Problem is I've developed a little PROBLEM....every time I exhale - a big PINK BUBBLE comes out!!
This is getting REAL OLD and its prevented me from finding the interstellar map which is NECESSARY for me to find some WORMY HOLE to scoot through and get back HOME in time for the frigging FIREWORKS - get it???

Sorry, blogee, but I"m highly PISSED!  to be blunt.

Buster the astronaut said I have a SYNDROME!!  Me!!  A SYNDROME!!!

Its not the first time he's seen it and, turns out, its a SIDE EFFECT from Ming's "Jolly Juice" (aka "Happy Juice") which he gave me when he removed the CREEPY CRAWLIE thing stuck to my nether region!


Buster told me there is a CLASS ACTION suit against "Jolly, Inc" - the mysterious biomedical research company that makes "Jolly Juice" is a BLACK OP cult!!!!!.

 So I've spent the day in the Law Library here in the Zulu Hut  looking up how to file a Class Action Suit.

Then something VERY STRANGE happened.  I was standing on a ladder reaching WAY UP and it was REAL HARD..


when I lost my balance and I tried to catch myself......and I fell over BACKWARDS and HIT my Head on this fugly CUPBOARD!!!

 Ouch!  Double OUCH!!  Just as I was getting UP - a rolled a FILTHY  old raggedy paper fell on me!!!
Hey WAIT A DARN MINUTE - is that the sound of FIREWORKS I hear from my old Lakefront???
Oh Woe is me..........what is to become of PIP now???

1 comment:

N said...

It must be the map, Pip! The map!

The "Fat Man"

The "Fat Man"
We find him strangely intriguing but they won't let us at him. I think they just want to torment us. Life sucks. One of these days me and Bob are going to get him.

This is the sink we hid under last week.

This is the sink we hid under last week.
Me and old Bob came thisclose to being wiped out by a tornado headed STRAGHT to Lakeview! That was a close one!