Saturday, July 2, 2011

I had too much to dream last night!

I woke up in the back room of Ming's Alternative Reality Clubhouse in the ISS's Zulu Hut and a bunch of HORRIBLE green things were crawling all over me like lice on a nasty movie theater seat!  Thankfully, as soon as I gave them a few of my powerful "grrrrrrrrr's" they ran away like little pantywaists!  hahahhahahhahahahahahahhaha   Its GOOD to be POWERFUL!

Seems after my new BFF old MING-O performed a PRECISION operation on my "nether region" and removed the REPULSIVE creepy crawlie, the ANESTHESIA he administered ("Happy Juice!) knocked me out completely!  I was so ZONKED after than that I dreamed I was back in that BORING and "been there, done that" (zzzzzzzzzzzzz) Cave O'Dreams schtick.

Thank Jehova - it was all just a dream!!

Now that that's over - whew - I have to eat breakfast (Cheerios - tartar!) and say "adieu" to Ming and his MINIONS and to the astronauts, Buzz, Bud, Biff, Boomer and Buster - what a great bunch of Boys!

Then  I have to find their  MAP of the whole universe and find out where the heck I am!  I asked the Boy-o's but they said they can hardly find their way around the Space Station let alone the outer STRATOSPHERE.  They do have the aforementioned  great Map, though, but they just have to FIND it!
Hmmmmmm....where can it be???  I really need to get back home - I have tickets for the big FIREWORKS show tonight and you KNOW how I LOVE fireworks!!!!!  I have a front row seat at the  Scooter and Scotch Club and they cost me plenty of $$$$$$$$$$$$$.

No comments:

The "Fat Man"

The "Fat Man"
We find him strangely intriguing but they won't let us at him. I think they just want to torment us. Life sucks. One of these days me and Bob are going to get him.

This is the sink we hid under last week.

This is the sink we hid under last week.
Me and old Bob came thisclose to being wiped out by a tornado headed STRAGHT to Lakeview! That was a close one!