Saturday, March 24, 2012

Mysteries Wrapped in Enigmas, etc.



OK, I was able to do some investigating.  Something did hit the door.  I'm not imagining things, as "he" suggests.  Nor will I shut up already, as "she" demands.

Here's what I found.  That's right.  A crumpled up map of London shown above.

Inside was a crumpled up sheet of paper with a bunch of mathematical symbols and stuff.  It was all covered with some kind of goo, but this is it when I was able to clean it up.  Many of the formulae seem to be attempts to retrieve the values "j", "b", and "e".

Finally, there is an origami figure of a snail.  Again with the snails.

What to make of it?  Listen, I'm only a five year old puppy.  I can't even read.  This is too much.

I think the whole thing was folded around some sort of stone, which I was unable to recover.  I suspect this stone contains the clue to the entire mystery.  Or maybe it is just a stone.  How should I know.  I'm only a five year old puppy, blah, blah, blah...

Where is my Jujube?

No comments:

The "Fat Man"

The "Fat Man"
We find him strangely intriguing but they won't let us at him. I think they just want to torment us. Life sucks. One of these days me and Bob are going to get him.

This is the sink we hid under last week.

This is the sink we hid under last week.
Me and old Bob came thisclose to being wiped out by a tornado headed STRAGHT to Lakeview! That was a close one!