Sunday, April 1, 2012

Yes, but....

Actually WRAPPED in all those old crinkly maps with the mathematical symbols et al was the REAL mystery!  A beautiful boloney sandwich!
Yow - I didn't realize how hungry I was with all this thinking about "jujubee"  and all...

(BURP!!)  Please excuse but, now that I had a good meal, I'm on my way to the local Tarot reader on Addison - down in the basement.  I had a SIGN this morning that is leading me to the "cards" as I was watching a Mad Man re-run where Anna is interpreting the Tarot for Don and she is right on the money.  Definitely a SIGN!!  Now I have to sneak into his wallet and grab me a credit card and hope it will work!

No comments:

The "Fat Man"

The "Fat Man"
We find him strangely intriguing but they won't let us at him. I think they just want to torment us. Life sucks. One of these days me and Bob are going to get him.

This is the sink we hid under last week.

This is the sink we hid under last week.
Me and old Bob came thisclose to being wiped out by a tornado headed STRAGHT to Lakeview! That was a close one!