Tuesday, March 11, 2014

'Tis Himself



How has this adorable fellow escaped my notice for so long?  Last week, while rooting through my toy box, sure didn't I spy his comely face.

OK, he is part bird and part Santa Claus and he plays a song, something about pinching or squinching and babies and what-all.  Besides that, he is perfectly suited to throwing and chewing.

This morning, he even participated in the bed game.  More news and possible videos will surely follow.  This is so cool.

Needs a name.  Squinch-Bob?

No comments:

The "Fat Man"

The "Fat Man"
We find him strangely intriguing but they won't let us at him. I think they just want to torment us. Life sucks. One of these days me and Bob are going to get him.

This is the sink we hid under last week.

This is the sink we hid under last week.
Me and old Bob came thisclose to being wiped out by a tornado headed STRAGHT to Lakeview! That was a close one!