Sunday, August 17, 2014

Children of the Night


What music they make!  Actually it might just be a car radio, but it's kind of cool up here at night.  I really like this deck thing.  I mean you can see everything and no one can see you, especially if you lurk in the shadows.


I like to sit outside and protect "him."  "Her" too.   It's what I do.  I'm pretty good at it as well.  Besides the music, there is a bug up in that plant that I am keeping an eye on.  Some kind of moth.  You cannot be too careful.  This is the city, you know.



No comments:

The "Fat Man"

The "Fat Man"
We find him strangely intriguing but they won't let us at him. I think they just want to torment us. Life sucks. One of these days me and Bob are going to get him.

This is the sink we hid under last week.

This is the sink we hid under last week.
Me and old Bob came thisclose to being wiped out by a tornado headed STRAGHT to Lakeview! That was a close one!