Thursday, June 18, 2009

Well, its time to go to the stylist again -


I think I need a new "look" - what do YOU think??

THIS is known as the "puppy cut"......

adorable, yes, but does it reflect my inner "big dog" who is dying to COME OUT??



Then there's the totally SCALPED look... hmmmmm, well, I guess if its really HOT out or something, it might be....practical....but it sure is SHORT!!!!!



Of course, many prefer the "classic" Maltese style - who can DENY its MAGNIFICENCE?

Surely not me..... yet....it would make it DIFFICULT to RUN and JUMP and LEAP about in the tall grass and MUD and all....you know, bloggee, the things that make me....ME!!!

I will have to mull this over and get back "to ya."

No comments:

The "Fat Man"

The "Fat Man"
We find him strangely intriguing but they won't let us at him. I think they just want to torment us. Life sucks. One of these days me and Bob are going to get him.

This is the sink we hid under last week.

This is the sink we hid under last week.
Me and old Bob came thisclose to being wiped out by a tornado headed STRAGHT to Lakeview! That was a close one!