Monday, June 8, 2009

Wow - We just got out of "The Lost Chamber".........


Me and my new BFF's Heidi and Spenser just got out! It was horrible!! We were TORTURED over and over and STARVED and BEATEN - I didn't get my ORGANIC LIVER and JARLSBURG cheese...in tiny bites or at ALL!

HEY --------- hey hey HEY!
.........Wait a DARN minute............. how did I wind up here???

HOW did I get into this wierd "Blago"adventure time and space warp??

LET ME try and remember.....OH, oh.....OH!! Its coming back - yes, I was sound asleep on my bed with my head resting on my COMFY "bear" pillow ............
when ALL OF A SUDDEN I had an APPARITION............................it was.... "ZOZZIE" my soul brother - you know, the "dead guy".....my furry predecessor with "him" and "her."
(As you may know they rushed him down to the University of Illinois to save him but it wasn't meant to be and they drove all the way back to Chicago sobbing and sobbing...its a good thing he came into my spirit.) He appeared to me last week in a dreamy vision. He told me to RUN AWAY - to hold my BREATH, count to 3 and click my heels (all 4 of them) and I would go on a wonderful JOURNEY.
Frankly, I have been feeling quite UNDER appreciated around here lately. "They" have been on some crazed EXERCISE MANIA lately and 'have been leaving me all ALONE for HOURS! Every day I run to the door and HOWL my lungs out but it doesn't do any GOOD - they just leave me alone by myself! Oh WOE IS ME!!! I had just been watching the 10 PM news and saw about Patti and Costa Rica and then I fell asleep and Zozzi appeared and then .......................

No comments:

The "Fat Man"

The "Fat Man"
We find him strangely intriguing but they won't let us at him. I think they just want to torment us. Life sucks. One of these days me and Bob are going to get him.

This is the sink we hid under last week.

This is the sink we hid under last week.
Me and old Bob came thisclose to being wiped out by a tornado headed STRAGHT to Lakeview! That was a close one!