Monday, December 7, 2009

Hey! What's going on around here, on this "blog?"



Something FISHY is happening! No one is paying ANY ATTENTION to "Pip's Ear" bloggerino anymore!

I hear, via the grapevine, that BOTH "him" and "her" have started their OWN BLOGS and don't have ANY time to help me on MY blog! HIs being about baseball and hers is about "life" (!!) WHO CARES?? People want to know about PIP and what is going on with PIP and what PIP's thoughts and dreams are!!

I ask you, bloggeroo, is that RIGHT? Write to me and tell me what I should do?

No comments:

The "Fat Man"

The "Fat Man"
We find him strangely intriguing but they won't let us at him. I think they just want to torment us. Life sucks. One of these days me and Bob are going to get him.

This is the sink we hid under last week.

This is the sink we hid under last week.
Me and old Bob came thisclose to being wiped out by a tornado headed STRAGHT to Lakeview! That was a close one!