Monday, December 7, 2009

Illustrious Pip of Pip's Ear


I am 100% in agreement with your recent post about the direction your blog has taken. I am the Great Sponge, by the way, parent of all your sponge toys, and of all sponges great and small. I have taken great pleasure in reading of the exploits and adventures of my progeny on your blog.

Please Master Pip, more adventures. We are especially fond of adventures involving disturbances in the space-time continuum as well as those involving alien abductions.

We ourselves were abducted by aliens, but that tale must await another day.

Humbly yours,

The Great Sponge

No comments:

The "Fat Man"

The "Fat Man"
We find him strangely intriguing but they won't let us at him. I think they just want to torment us. Life sucks. One of these days me and Bob are going to get him.

This is the sink we hid under last week.

This is the sink we hid under last week.
Me and old Bob came thisclose to being wiped out by a tornado headed STRAGHT to Lakeview! That was a close one!