Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Lost Time



This is really weird. I MEAN REALLY WEIRD!!!

So I just settle down for a little nap and when I wake up I am in some kind of tree in some strange land where everything is really WEIRD and then I realize I am still at home but I am in the branches of this really WEIRD tree thing they put up every year and hang lights and ornaments on that "THEY" call a Christmas Tree but I call REALLY WEIRD and then I am back in bed but I have no recollection of what happened and I seem to have no memory of several hours and I am thinking I was abducted and someone or something performed some WEIRD psycho mind game experiment or something. WTF!!!!!!

And if you look closely there is a kind of shadow image of me over my right shoulder like some sort of doppelganger. I mean WTF, is that WEIRD or what???

No comments:

The "Fat Man"

The "Fat Man"
We find him strangely intriguing but they won't let us at him. I think they just want to torment us. Life sucks. One of these days me and Bob are going to get him.

This is the sink we hid under last week.

This is the sink we hid under last week.
Me and old Bob came thisclose to being wiped out by a tornado headed STRAGHT to Lakeview! That was a close one!