Saturday, January 2, 2010

Christmas

Problems, problems, problems, holiday problems. What can I say? So, fans, please excuse the long delay. And thanks for all the recipes, especially the last one. Yeah, thanks a bunch (NOT!!!). We got in a lot of trouble with Santa for that one and we nearly burned the deck as well. Stir constantly for 48 hours??? AND HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW THE STUFF WAS FLAMMABLE?

But despite the cold and stuff and all the recriminations about the so-called treats - I REALLY THOUGHT THAT BEING FROM THE NORTH POLE AND ALL THAT SANTA COULD HOLD HIS LIQUOR - Santa was very good to us. So lets just let bygones be bygones. OK????!!!!

Below is a little treat for your amusement, dear bloggee. It is a video I commissioned of me, yours truly, the indomitable Pip of Pip's Ear, opening one of his presents, in this case a pretty neat little toy I call "Tequilla Bomb." Enjoy, but be forewarned, I do tend to get a little carried away with the process of unwrapping a gift. It's not always pretty.

No comments:

The "Fat Man"

The "Fat Man"
We find him strangely intriguing but they won't let us at him. I think they just want to torment us. Life sucks. One of these days me and Bob are going to get him.

This is the sink we hid under last week.

This is the sink we hid under last week.
Me and old Bob came thisclose to being wiped out by a tornado headed STRAGHT to Lakeview! That was a close one!