Sunday, January 24, 2010

My Nemesis


OK, so I am obsessed with this thing, this green throw schmata thing that gets me all tangled up in its fringes. It is EVIL! But it is also very soft and warm and quite a secure place to bury treasures like Spongebobby and the interconnected florescent green ball things that are really cool.

One day they left it on my hassock so I would be warm, but - wouldn't you know? - I got all tangled up in it while I was defending the place against home invaders. I was rolled up in the damned thing like a death shroud when "he" came home and rescued me.

I HATE to be rescued. It is so demeaning. But then again, this is my NEMESIS. It calls to me like a siren at sea. I cannot resist its call. I shall be avenged. But meanwhile, it is soft and cuddly. What am I to do, dear Blogee?

No comments:

The "Fat Man"

The "Fat Man"
We find him strangely intriguing but they won't let us at him. I think they just want to torment us. Life sucks. One of these days me and Bob are going to get him.

This is the sink we hid under last week.

This is the sink we hid under last week.
Me and old Bob came thisclose to being wiped out by a tornado headed STRAGHT to Lakeview! That was a close one!