Friday, December 10, 2010

Now, now.....calm down...I know the suspense is building but

arrangements are being made, plans completed, people being lined up. Do you think its easy to pull something like this off?  Well, its NOT!  I've been up half the night and then some putting the finishing touches on the project and I've worked my paws and fingerlets to the bone (and to a NUBBIN!) for you and THIS is the thanks I get?  Well, to hell with you!!


...........jus' kiddin' honey - you KNOW I (are you ready??) *****HEART***** you to the extreme amount to the size of a DIAMOND AS BIG AS THE RITZ, etc.  You KNOW its true!!
Anyhoo, stay tuned, darling Pip's Ear devotee - the waiting won't be much longer and soon ALL will be clear and wonderfully TRANSPARENT (the word of the week, politically speaking) - and you will be gratified and thrilled to see the projecto when its ready for final viewing. 

HEY!!!!! I just had a thot  (!) how's about I give you a special sneak preview?? Would you like that special little bloggee?  Well, alrightee!!  I'm going to stay up ALL NIGHT and polish off the scale model - work my fingerlets til they are BLOODY - all for YOU!!

No comments:

The "Fat Man"

The "Fat Man"
We find him strangely intriguing but they won't let us at him. I think they just want to torment us. Life sucks. One of these days me and Bob are going to get him.

This is the sink we hid under last week.

This is the sink we hid under last week.
Me and old Bob came thisclose to being wiped out by a tornado headed STRAGHT to Lakeview! That was a close one!