Tuesday, April 30, 2013

I was up all night constructing this impregnable barricade. It is totally foolproof!

No way any critter with a "Miss Toni" perm is EVER going to get through THIS tungsten steel barrier.  Its been tested in Alcatraz and Statesville prisons - no way, no how not possible will a bone gnawing camera hound break through!  He'd have to have a degree in PRISONOMICS to figure out that lock!  Cost me quite a bit but I charged it to my reclusive uncle, "JP."

I will really sleep well tonight, in fact I think I will go have a little snooze right now!  By y'all!  Be good!!

No comments:

The "Fat Man"

The "Fat Man"
We find him strangely intriguing but they won't let us at him. I think they just want to torment us. Life sucks. One of these days me and Bob are going to get him.

This is the sink we hid under last week.

This is the sink we hid under last week.
Me and old Bob came thisclose to being wiped out by a tornado headed STRAGHT to Lakeview! That was a close one!