Tuesday, April 23, 2013

What the Sam Hell???

Now, lookee here.  I don't know WHO is hacking my blog or WHAT....but I am starting to feel somewhat cross bordering on annoyed that the above individual is popping up on the "Pip's Blog" or whatever you call it.
There is something mighty fishy going on around here and I plan to get to the bottom of it.  Hmmmmmm...I smell a salmon or ???????
From NOW ON....I, Pip, absolutely FORBID to ALLOW any STRANGE beings from interloping onto my BLOG.  No manner of black noses, floppy ears or cute, tilted heads with adorable eyes will be tolerated HEREIN!
Pip has spoken!!

No comments:

The "Fat Man"

The "Fat Man"
We find him strangely intriguing but they won't let us at him. I think they just want to torment us. Life sucks. One of these days me and Bob are going to get him.

This is the sink we hid under last week.

This is the sink we hid under last week.
Me and old Bob came thisclose to being wiped out by a tornado headed STRAGHT to Lakeview! That was a close one!