Monday, April 29, 2013

This will keep that pesky 2 year old out!

See, I stayed up all night to try to figger a way to protect Pip's Ear against certain suburban......interlopers....and, finally, about 4 AM I realized that the best thing to do is the most obvious!  So I stayed up another half hour to rummage in Google Images to find just the right set of PRISON BARS that would do the trick.
HAH!!  I dare that long legged trickster to try to break in again!  I DOUBLE DARE him, in fact.
P.S. I hear via the grapevine that he has a new Nylabone....willl see how long THAT lasts! Hahahahahahahhahaha

No comments:

The "Fat Man"

The "Fat Man"
We find him strangely intriguing but they won't let us at him. I think they just want to torment us. Life sucks. One of these days me and Bob are going to get him.

This is the sink we hid under last week.

This is the sink we hid under last week.
Me and old Bob came thisclose to being wiped out by a tornado headed STRAGHT to Lakeview! That was a close one!