Wednesday, December 21, 2016

What is going on here?  Is that the very scrumptious cookie box that was supposed to go into the mail today?  And where, pray tell, are the contents of that cookie box?
Hmmmmm....someone looks mighty guilty to me but not so quick he says.  Some one ELSE destroyed the box and ran off with the cookies....but who would do such a dastardly deed? 
Huh!!  Sorry, Pip, for the accusation - now that I look at it from your point of view, I can see that you were just examining the evidence to look for clues.....DNA???  Finger prints??? I get it!!  Now to look for those tell tail crumbs!!

No comments:

The "Fat Man"

The "Fat Man"
We find him strangely intriguing but they won't let us at him. I think they just want to torment us. Life sucks. One of these days me and Bob are going to get him.

This is the sink we hid under last week.

This is the sink we hid under last week.
Me and old Bob came thisclose to being wiped out by a tornado headed STRAGHT to Lakeview! That was a close one!