Thursday, January 6, 2011

The Tongue is Mightier than the Sword


Or something like that. This picture is from my birthday celebration in November and was delayed owing to the technical incompetence of my photographic advisers, notably Squid, who has since been demoted to journeyman status and thrown back into the Well of Toys.

But enough of recriminations, the picture is pretty slick, is it not? That tongue. I had no idea until I examined the evidence. Is this an evolutionary asset or what?

I must say, however, that the "treat" turned out to be rather a disappointment. After I blew out the candle and made a wish (wasted again, I'm afraid, as I wished for many more similar "treats") the payoff was some soggy "doggy ice cream" that tasted like melted banana juice and some other mushy substitute for the real thing.

P.S. We like the design of the Snailandia ark very much.

No comments:

The "Fat Man"

The "Fat Man"
We find him strangely intriguing but they won't let us at him. I think they just want to torment us. Life sucks. One of these days me and Bob are going to get him.

This is the sink we hid under last week.

This is the sink we hid under last week.
Me and old Bob came thisclose to being wiped out by a tornado headed STRAGHT to Lakeview! That was a close one!