Monday, July 21, 2014

Day One - Pip follows "Osho": "Be AWARE."

My human mom has started taking the above online free class (you can get the link and start, too!  Dear Blogger follower)

On Day 1 she is told to be AWARE of everything around her and all her activities such as walking, eating, etc.  Don't do anything the old "non aware" way, mechanical, sleep walking way  but be  "AWARE" of what you are doing so I'm going to try, too, after hearing Osho's talk on the computer this morning.

How do my paws feel on the wood floor?  How does my food feel in my mouth? What does it feel like when I go on a walkee with my new acquaintances Zoey, Quincey and their human dad, Allen and, sometimes, their human mommy, Arlene?

First it felt bad.  I was scared and afraid of all those strangers.  I wanted them to GO AWAY - NO TRESPASSING on my building grass - go BYE BYE!!!



Then we kind of touched noses and barked and ran away and felt GOOD to be away from them - just me and my human dad, Tom!!  I *heart* him in a big way!!



 That was the first day we met them on a walkee. (I wished I had their photo...hint hint)   Now I've seem them a few times and its still pretty scary but I don't THINK I want to SHOOT them anymore....at least I DON'T think I want to kill them....but I'm not sure, frankly, the "jury is still out" as they say.

Dilemma:  .What would "Osho" recommend ...let me cognitate and I'll get back to you later....  Pip

No comments:

The "Fat Man"

The "Fat Man"
We find him strangely intriguing but they won't let us at him. I think they just want to torment us. Life sucks. One of these days me and Bob are going to get him.

This is the sink we hid under last week.

This is the sink we hid under last week.
Me and old Bob came thisclose to being wiped out by a tornado headed STRAGHT to Lakeview! That was a close one!