Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Osho was powerful today

Very powerful!!

He said that Pip has to focus on himself - even more than he already does.  That means some powerful focusing.  I hope I'm up to it.  The topic was Love and Relationships.  The advice he gave us was to:

 1.) Go off by ourselves to our private place and just think about ourselves for 10 minutes.  About what we want from life and stuff.  Then we are supposed to pick a partner and sit facing them for 10 minutes.  Then we should hold hands or in my case paws for 10 minutes and look into each other's eyes.  Then begin to sway our hands (paws) together and for the last 10 minutes stand up and sway together.
Hmmmm......sounds weird.  Well, I have to find a partner so what 4 legger do I know?  The spaniels, "Murphy and Killian", are in our old building.  The one that we hate.  Then there is "Reggie," my aunt Suzie's boy.   He is a pistol!  I've heard things that he does that are awe inspiring.  He even has a portrait over the fireplace.  Wow - the stuff legends are made of....


 Only thing is he's not here!  Aunt Susie is supposed to come over to visit me soon - I wonder if she will bring ole Reggie with her?

Hmmmm....Who else is there to practice with?    Well,  there are those two I have to meet to "socialize" me - Hmmmph!!  I'm plenty SOCIAL!!  Besides they are bigger than me and not very SOCIAL if you ask me!!  Still to do my "Osho" I have to find a partner......

I wonder if SHE is available for some holding and swaying??  She seems ok for a girl, I guess.  As long as she doesn't try any funny stuff....

You know what HE will, probably, be hanging around of course.  UGH!!  Of course, that's a pretty cool duck he's got in his choppers there.....hmmm....maybe we could trade ducks......

Well, worse comes to worse - there's always HER....I wonder what Mr. Osho would think about cross species swaying???

More cognitating!!  I wonder what will be on the docket tomorrow....

No comments:

The "Fat Man"

The "Fat Man"
We find him strangely intriguing but they won't let us at him. I think they just want to torment us. Life sucks. One of these days me and Bob are going to get him.

This is the sink we hid under last week.

This is the sink we hid under last week.
Me and old Bob came thisclose to being wiped out by a tornado headed STRAGHT to Lakeview! That was a close one!