Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Hmmmm.....I've been called in on a special emergency case....rescuing a dog on a sinking ship!

But am I up to the job???

Its been a long time since I handled a touchy assignment.  It could go either way - I bring the kid up or we both wind up in briney deep.
Hmmmmm....first I have to find out if its REALITY or just the dude trippin' on some crazy jellyroll....if you know what I mean....and I think you do!




signed,    "Oshite" (feline son of Osho)

P.S Of course, even you knows what this means...who  I'm going to have to call in on the job - for the LAST time I swear - I doubt if even I will be able to control him again, recalling our last expeience together - "Terror in the Quaint Vermont B & B!" (!!!:)

............... The CLAWS of DOOM!!

No comments:

The "Fat Man"

The "Fat Man"
We find him strangely intriguing but they won't let us at him. I think they just want to torment us. Life sucks. One of these days me and Bob are going to get him.

This is the sink we hid under last week.

This is the sink we hid under last week.
Me and old Bob came thisclose to being wiped out by a tornado headed STRAGHT to Lakeview! That was a close one!