Friday, April 3, 2009

Yow -one last querie!


Most illustrious Pip of Pip's Ear, master of the inner eight-ball, you are my hero.

I have one question. When is it OK to bite guests that my human companions invite over? They feed me cheese and treats, but, after a while, it is enough already and you want to take a nap or something and then they get up to go to the bathroom and you just feel an incredible urge to bark at them and bite their ankles.

Can you get in trouble for this?

Worried and Tired

No comments:

The "Fat Man"

The "Fat Man"
We find him strangely intriguing but they won't let us at him. I think they just want to torment us. Life sucks. One of these days me and Bob are going to get him.

This is the sink we hid under last week.

This is the sink we hid under last week.
Me and old Bob came thisclose to being wiped out by a tornado headed STRAGHT to Lakeview! That was a close one!