Thursday, April 30, 2009

Yow (!) We better get it together "OR ELSE!!"

"She" is going back to work and boy did she lay down the law to me and "him" this morning!

"NO laying around in bed all day!"

"No sleeping til noon!"

"No leaving dirty dishes in the sink all day waiting for me to come home (!!!)"

"Get up at a DECENT HOUR and do YOUR CHORES!"

"Clean the kitchen after EVERY MEAL (!) and I better not see one SPECK OF DIRT - and I know WHERE to look, too!!"

"I'm going to leave a list of things that need to be done on the fridge - consult in at LEAST twice a day!" I'll KNOW if you looked!!"

After that tirade (!!) we said we would "be good" (we were SCARED) HAHHAHHAHHAHHA

That's what SHE THINKS.......

We can't WAIT to get rid of her as we are going to have FUN, FUN, FUN - go for long bike rides and walks and loll on the deck and snooze and listen to the Cubs and take naps and surf the net and do our blogs and ......uh oh, I'd better watch out......"she" reads this blog!!!

BYE NOW!!!

No comments:

The "Fat Man"

The "Fat Man"
We find him strangely intriguing but they won't let us at him. I think they just want to torment us. Life sucks. One of these days me and Bob are going to get him.

This is the sink we hid under last week.

This is the sink we hid under last week.
Me and old Bob came thisclose to being wiped out by a tornado headed STRAGHT to Lakeview! That was a close one!