Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Welcome back HOME, "Jetsetter Jetty!"

Dear Jetty,

I'm the president of your northside fan club and 'am so GLAD that you are back home.

I know you are a born GYPSY and love to travel to all parts of here and there but your heart is on the lane with Robins, am I right?

How did you like your Taj Mahal fort - is it to your liking? I don't miss it too much. 'Hear your mom put new batteries in the wooly lamb and now she is warbling away to her heart's content. "They" couldn't quite figger that one out (??)

Glad to hear your "lady parts" are well, better....do you miss the big 3 part tree very much? It was beautiful and I hear it was a major player in family photography over the years, ...sniff....

Maybe "DD/" will give you a teeny tiny tree of your own!

Your loyal north side pal, "Pip"

No comments:

The "Fat Man"

The "Fat Man"
We find him strangely intriguing but they won't let us at him. I think they just want to torment us. Life sucks. One of these days me and Bob are going to get him.

This is the sink we hid under last week.

This is the sink we hid under last week.
Me and old Bob came thisclose to being wiped out by a tornado headed STRAGHT to Lakeview! That was a close one!