Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Dare I do it?

They took me out for a car ride yesterday and a pretty decent walk but it was SO frigging hot!!  I never saw it so hot before.

  It freaked me out. 

When I got back home I was so tired I could hardly muster a good bark and, as I didn't get a nap, I was so exhausted I couldn't sleep and when I did I dreamed of a beautiful pool of cool water nestled in a little vale in the forest. 

All of sudden, me with my long flowing locks and "waterfall" ear hair, decided to jump in!!



No comments:

The "Fat Man"

The "Fat Man"
We find him strangely intriguing but they won't let us at him. I think they just want to torment us. Life sucks. One of these days me and Bob are going to get him.

This is the sink we hid under last week.

This is the sink we hid under last week.
Me and old Bob came thisclose to being wiped out by a tornado headed STRAGHT to Lakeview! That was a close one!