Tuesday, July 3, 2012

My Auntie Dee Dee....

Excuse my "crazy eyes" - this is my Auntie Dee.

Them and her  is going out to dinner tomorrow night at some fish place in Evanston where she lives.

Do you see the family resemblance?

They are going to see the fireworks later at her hotel but I can't go cuz its too noisy and I have to stay home.  It was really hot today but I still got a good walk by Montrose Harbor.

He thought he saw a bird baby in distress but when he went back to find it (100 degrees!) there was nobody there.  Hope his/her mom came to the rescue.

No comments:

The "Fat Man"

The "Fat Man"
We find him strangely intriguing but they won't let us at him. I think they just want to torment us. Life sucks. One of these days me and Bob are going to get him.

This is the sink we hid under last week.

This is the sink we hid under last week.
Me and old Bob came thisclose to being wiped out by a tornado headed STRAGHT to Lakeview! That was a close one!