Sunday, July 29, 2012

Deep Thoughts




If x is the number of toys in my primary toy box and y is the number of edamame on my breakfast plate, what is the square root of π and why aren’t there more edamame there?

Who decides what toys go into my secondary and tertiary toy boxes and why should I care when nobody can explain the number of edamame on my breakfast plate and the relationship of that number to the radius of a circle drawn from Bear’s armpit to the upstairs window?

I think about these questions a lot even though they seemingly have no relationship to the number of salmon treats I am given in the course of a given day.  Or do they?  Maybe it all makes sense or maybe these seemingly random occurrences are part of a grand conspiracy to corner the organic soybean market.

It makes you wonder how I can locate “their” car from among the myriad of similar cars in the park when I could be devoting my attention to even deeper thoughts.

No comments:

The "Fat Man"

The "Fat Man"
We find him strangely intriguing but they won't let us at him. I think they just want to torment us. Life sucks. One of these days me and Bob are going to get him.

This is the sink we hid under last week.

This is the sink we hid under last week.
Me and old Bob came thisclose to being wiped out by a tornado headed STRAGHT to Lakeview! That was a close one!