Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Restored

So here's the deal.  I was wandering around in kind of a daze after my unfortunate adventures when lo and behold, I ran into the same scientist chap whom I first observed removing his melted thermometer from the polluted pond.



He told me if I was willing to donate a small DNA sample in the interests of science, he could restore me to my former state of unparalleled beauty and furriness.  Well, listen I know the guy looks a little creepy and who knows what he is going to do with the DNA, something about shrinking the monster in the bamboo crate and making him more manageable so that he could someday rule the world starting with this pond, but, really how am I in any way responsible for that if it happens which I do not think it will, can it?

Anyway, behold and wonder in amazement at my restoration.




OK, you'd look a little grumpy too if you had been through the ordeals I have endured in the Summer of Pip.  I mean.

Oh-oh!  Here come those park district guys again.  They look pretty mad.  I'm outta here.

No comments:

The "Fat Man"

The "Fat Man"
We find him strangely intriguing but they won't let us at him. I think they just want to torment us. Life sucks. One of these days me and Bob are going to get him.

This is the sink we hid under last week.

This is the sink we hid under last week.
Me and old Bob came thisclose to being wiped out by a tornado headed STRAGHT to Lakeview! That was a close one!