Saturday, November 28, 2009

The Birthday Continued

I'm just now recovering from all the excitement. Here is a list of presents with appropriate illustrations and commentary.

The Green Parrot: This guy is very suitable for throwing around and shaking by the neck. He makes two distinct squawking sounds. Very irritating to people and hence a real winner!

The Square Lamb: A nice squeaker and a good solid mouthful for chewing if you are bored. Sweet!

The Really Fat Guy: We don't know what to make of this guy and frankly he is a little scary. Somehow the other day he managed to make it up to my meditation cushion. I was coming around the corner at high speed when I spotted him. I was taken aback, let me tell you. Anyone would have been scared.

He keeps turning up in odd places, on sofas, in chairs. He gives me the creeps. We suspect he is related in some way to the Fat Man (see sidebar). Perhaps his father or uncle or maybe a mutant version.

I have asked my brain trust to undertake DNA analysis and to keep him under observation. There is a story here and I mean to get to the bottom of it.

No comments:

The "Fat Man"

The "Fat Man"
We find him strangely intriguing but they won't let us at him. I think they just want to torment us. Life sucks. One of these days me and Bob are going to get him.

This is the sink we hid under last week.

This is the sink we hid under last week.
Me and old Bob came thisclose to being wiped out by a tornado headed STRAGHT to Lakeview! That was a close one!