Monday, November 23, 2009

WHOA WHOA WHOA - guess what???

Its my birthday! I'm THREE!

YAY me!

I went from a scrawny little sickly nervous puppy who was scared of EVERYTHING and used to just sit and shake to the charming, brimming with VITALITY and VIGOR chap that you see before you today!

I will be available for gifts, presents, tributes, PARTIES, compliments, accolades, congratulations, kudos, and good wishes from noon til midnight on November, 24.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO PIP!! AND MANY MORE!

(*Pssssst - keep yer trap SHUT but I got a little PRESENT for the BIRTHDAY BOY when he comes out of his hidey hole!)

hahahhahahahahhaha

No comments:

The "Fat Man"

The "Fat Man"
We find him strangely intriguing but they won't let us at him. I think they just want to torment us. Life sucks. One of these days me and Bob are going to get him.

This is the sink we hid under last week.

This is the sink we hid under last week.
Me and old Bob came thisclose to being wiped out by a tornado headed STRAGHT to Lakeview! That was a close one!