Sunday, November 22, 2009

Ssssssshhhhhhhh.......

Its me!

(I'm hiding under the stairs...waiting for that INSANE FELINE to GO AWAY!

It keeps p r o w l i n g & p a c i n g back and forth looking for me in every nook an' cranny. hahahhahha - I fooled it by sneaking in here but I'm VERY uncomfortable and need to go to the ......well, you know, the thingee. Plus my back is starting to HURT and I can hardly BREATHE!! (gasp.....gasp....)

I'm going to HAVE to get OUT of here in the next few minutes or I will FREAK OUT!

No comments:

The "Fat Man"

The "Fat Man"
We find him strangely intriguing but they won't let us at him. I think they just want to torment us. Life sucks. One of these days me and Bob are going to get him.

This is the sink we hid under last week.

This is the sink we hid under last week.
Me and old Bob came thisclose to being wiped out by a tornado headed STRAGHT to Lakeview! That was a close one!