Tuesday, November 3, 2009

What are those SOB's DOING up there???


Those rat b*stards upstairs woke me up at an unGODLY hour this morning about 9 AM with the hammerin' and bangin' and droppin' construction project of theirs.

I'm SICK OF THEM and wish they would go back to their old routine of marching around at 7:30 AM with the radio blaring and door slammin'!

Grrrrrrr......Maybe I will sig the "trick or treating" he/she cat on them and she can SCRATCH their knobbly EYES out!

I love my sleep and HATE to have it disturbed!

That is all - return to what you were supposedly doing while I continue plotting and planning

(bang banging hammering ad NAUSEUM continues......)

No comments:

The "Fat Man"

The "Fat Man"
We find him strangely intriguing but they won't let us at him. I think they just want to torment us. Life sucks. One of these days me and Bob are going to get him.

This is the sink we hid under last week.

This is the sink we hid under last week.
Me and old Bob came thisclose to being wiped out by a tornado headed STRAGHT to Lakeview! That was a close one!