Monday, November 2, 2009

Pip, Uh,...I don't want to SAY anything but this uh,

"tricker treater" is STILL hanging around outside the door. What should I do? I've tired shooing her/him away but, well, it didn't work. YES, I gave him/her a "treat" - Mars Bar which he/she seemed to enjoy but in a very dainty way and now he/she WON'T go AWAY!

Should I call the Cat Police? I would hate to think they would get rough with the lil dude(ette) as he/she isn't really BOTHERING anyone other than the fact that the neighbors are giving he/she a squirrley look whenever they go by and he/she has developed a peculiar habit of sitting on my morning Tribune and then I can't get it for my, you know, PAPERS!!!!

HELP!

PIP

No comments:

The "Fat Man"

The "Fat Man"
We find him strangely intriguing but they won't let us at him. I think they just want to torment us. Life sucks. One of these days me and Bob are going to get him.

This is the sink we hid under last week.

This is the sink we hid under last week.
Me and old Bob came thisclose to being wiped out by a tornado headed STRAGHT to Lakeview! That was a close one!