Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Serenity Now


Once again our sentiments have been hijacked. Look, we do not enjoy having our slumbers interrupted by construction noise overhead. But we deal with it. We move on. We go back to sleep. We do not bark or rage.

What is our secret? Sure, meditation helps. Mantras, cool. But our secret is good old-fashioned sleep. If you slept a minimum of 20 hours a day, as I do, you would be mellow too. Trust me, loyal followers, sleep is your friend.

But on the subject of goodness in general, yesterday, "he" and I saved a little wren or something that had crashed into our windows. We revived the little guy all by ourselves. We are GOOD. How can anyone not LIKE us?

I ask you. And by the way, this bird owes us. BIG TIME.

Master Pip of Pip's Ear

No comments:

The "Fat Man"

The "Fat Man"
We find him strangely intriguing but they won't let us at him. I think they just want to torment us. Life sucks. One of these days me and Bob are going to get him.

This is the sink we hid under last week.

This is the sink we hid under last week.
Me and old Bob came thisclose to being wiped out by a tornado headed STRAGHT to Lakeview! That was a close one!