Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Give Me a Break

I mean, you can't do better than to invent a bogus sister who can't come to the phone because she is busy snorkeling? Geez, Louise!

And by the way, it looks as if she might be your late sister anyway, since you photoshopped her into the midst of a school of sharks.

And who is harassing who, may I ask, with a bunch of unsolicited e-mail? Excuse me, "she" has left work and is on her way home, so I have to take up my post waiting on the leather hassock. That's right, eat your heart out, you little snitch, it's the one you pass by with all the velvet pillows on it.

And check out the picture, dude. It's me when I was a little puppy. That's what puppies are supposed to look like. The kid next to me is my leopard friend. They eat yorkies.

No comments:

The "Fat Man"

The "Fat Man"
We find him strangely intriguing but they won't let us at him. I think they just want to torment us. Life sucks. One of these days me and Bob are going to get him.

This is the sink we hid under last week.

This is the sink we hid under last week.
Me and old Bob came thisclose to being wiped out by a tornado headed STRAGHT to Lakeview! That was a close one!