Friday, May 22, 2009

OK! Aside from the erupting volcano, the Biosphere


frigging projects - II OR III...the "HOT" issue around these parts right now is well, "she" wants to KNOW ..............

"WHO PEE'D ON MY PINK SLIPPERS?""


Bloggees:

(She MADE me post this - I don't know anything about it, personally. Just performing a public service here on my blog - trying to ferret out the guilty party.)

Signed,

Little, tiny (8 lbs) "Pip" - who would NEVER do such a naughty and WICKED thing - ever - REALLY!!!!

I mean what could a miserable pair of dirty old SLIPPERS mean to me? DO they sneak around or something and try to pick up my stuff and toys at night when I'm half asleep and can hardly see with all the fringey hair in my eyes? Or do they scruff around in the bedroom when I'm trying to complete my beauty sleep and kick my blankie and bones into "neat" piles?

Or might they sometimes- out of sheer cruelty - STEP ON SPONGEBOB and hide him COMPLETELY from my view so I almost LOSE IT altogether as ONE MINUTE "Bob" was there, sitting happily in front of me and then NEXT MINUTE he's GONE and I can't SEE HIM which makes me crazy with worry!!! And THEN I see PART of him sticking out from under those FILTHY DIRTY ROTTEN PINK SLIPPERS???????? - THOSE SLIPPERS got pee'd on????
INCREDIBLE!!!

No comments:

The "Fat Man"

The "Fat Man"
We find him strangely intriguing but they won't let us at him. I think they just want to torment us. Life sucks. One of these days me and Bob are going to get him.

This is the sink we hid under last week.

This is the sink we hid under last week.
Me and old Bob came thisclose to being wiped out by a tornado headed STRAGHT to Lakeview! That was a close one!