Saturday, May 16, 2009

Tee hee......this is a GOOD one!

Pssssssst! HEY! You there - reading this inane "blog" - I'm (that is me, "Toby" the darling Yorkie puppy who lives 2 doors down from "Poop" - the resident BORE author of this "bloog.)

Well, LOOKIT what I found in the yard today!! Isn't he c r e e p y??

Well, I managed to catch him with a jar and my intrepid paw claws and trapped him for release tomorrow.....and just guess WHERE I'm going to let him go.....tee hee...
or should I say on WHOSE hassock he just might wander onto????

WHAT??? You say, "Yes, adorable Toby, that would be a good "trick" but HOW would you get that ....thing....into the house and onto the so called HASSOCK??
Tune in tomorrow for that brilliant manuever (!) and I promise you my scheme will live up to my TRUE GENIUS or my name isn't ......."Toby, the WONDER PUP!"

No comments:

The "Fat Man"

The "Fat Man"
We find him strangely intriguing but they won't let us at him. I think they just want to torment us. Life sucks. One of these days me and Bob are going to get him.

This is the sink we hid under last week.

This is the sink we hid under last week.
Me and old Bob came thisclose to being wiped out by a tornado headed STRAGHT to Lakeview! That was a close one!