Saturday, May 9, 2009

Hey, Mojumbo!


You want to talk some TRASH??? I'll talk some, too - about YOU!

First of all, I HEARD that you were a PUPPY MILL critter and 'were raised in a LAUNDRY ROOM over a FLORIST SHOP!
I ALSO heard you were a HOOSIER!
THEN I heard that you were bought off the SALE TABLE and people REJECTED you in Evanston and your "Mill" mom had to bring you BACK home UNSOLD!! Horrors!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then when "him" and "her" DID finally agree to BUY YOU - they got you on "SALE" and you were all THIN and SCARDY and just shookandshookandshook all the time.

You didn't eat AT ALL and then they found out you were SICK (!) and had some WEIRD ILLNESS!

YUCK! I hope you're still not CONTAGIOUS as MY folks won't let me go past your creepy dirty WINDOW any more!
To be continued......

No comments:

The "Fat Man"

The "Fat Man"
We find him strangely intriguing but they won't let us at him. I think they just want to torment us. Life sucks. One of these days me and Bob are going to get him.

This is the sink we hid under last week.

This is the sink we hid under last week.
Me and old Bob came thisclose to being wiped out by a tornado headed STRAGHT to Lakeview! That was a close one!