Thursday, May 21, 2009

Snail Heights Doomed?


Efforts are underway to evacuate the remaining inhabitants of Snail Heights. Mayor Spinaltzo, awakened again from hibernation, issued the following statement to the press.

"I have no idea what is going on here. All I know is that I was sound asleep, sealed in my shell, when I smelled this sulphurous odor and felt really hot. How was I supposed to know Snail Heights was built on the vestiges of a dormant volcano? I mean, I'm only a snail."

The Mayor then retired, wishing all the inhabitants well, and expressing a desire to simply return to his garden.

The volcano, which looks larger in the picture than in real life, is about 6 cm. in diameter, but growing fast.

Things look bad for this troubled community.

Developing...

No comments:

The "Fat Man"

The "Fat Man"
We find him strangely intriguing but they won't let us at him. I think they just want to torment us. Life sucks. One of these days me and Bob are going to get him.

This is the sink we hid under last week.

This is the sink we hid under last week.
Me and old Bob came thisclose to being wiped out by a tornado headed STRAGHT to Lakeview! That was a close one!