Saturday, July 11, 2009

How Can Anyone Not Like Pip?



Boy, when I think of all the opportunities I have had to bark at cats, and the extraordinary forbearance I have exercised... Well, it makes my blood boil.

Though, actually, when you come to think of it, I have never actually encountered a cat, except on TV, and then I kept my cool. Which is all the more reason to resent this limey cat's extraordinary snottiness. I mean, what did I ever do to it?

Sure, I bark at other dogs, and at people I don't like, and at horses on TV (they are REALLY SCARY). But I have extended my protection to all manner of sentient and insentient beings.

To rabbits and squirrels. To robins and sparrows and even worms, many of which are pictured here as a reminder of how nice I am.

Not to mention frogs and snails. So, I ask you, what is there not to like about me? HOW CAN ANYONE NOT LIKE ME?

No comments:

The "Fat Man"

The "Fat Man"
We find him strangely intriguing but they won't let us at him. I think they just want to torment us. Life sucks. One of these days me and Bob are going to get him.

This is the sink we hid under last week.

This is the sink we hid under last week.
Me and old Bob came thisclose to being wiped out by a tornado headed STRAGHT to Lakeview! That was a close one!